The iConnect Client is a free Android App. Designed to enhance the traveller experience & empower the hotel guest with free “click to call” access to the Hotel Services directly from their own smartphone or tablet device.
The hotel property is showcased throughout the app and it provides full image galleries, interactive information and local services within the vicinity.
The app can be downloaded before the hotel stay and will provide complete information on the hotel and its unique services such as Restaurants, Spa, Wellbeing, Health & Fitness, Tours, Business Centre services and much more including full multi- language support.
Arrive at the hotel or resort and once checked in, the proximity awareness feature prompts the guest to easily connect to the Hotel telephony platform at no cost.
You can take advantage of the ability to use your handheld device to call hotel services for free from anywhere within the hotel property and be in direct communication with hotel staff where ever you are on the resort.
• You can also call externally from the hotel on your own device and not pay inflated international roaming charges.
• Call accompanying family members while you are at the resort free of charge
• Receive incoming calls directly to your smartphone or tablet wherever you are at the hotel or resort.
Experience the technology
• iConnect brings hotel information and free of charge voice communication into a single powerful medium.
• Promotions are easily broadcast to the guests
• Review, Surveys & Social networking links are all built in to the app so you can easily share your vacation or business stay experience
Helping staff to help the guests
In addition, the application also provides extensive support for hotel staff as users, allowing a simple secure interface into the advanced TigerTMS system backbone, in order to provide facilities such as Housekeeping Room Status, Minibar billing and Maintenance Services.
*** DEMONSTRATION ***
Once the app has been downloaded and installed on your device, a demonstration of an applied site may be viewed by entering:
"hoteldemo171" (case sensitive) when prompted.